Semantic Stargate Wiki — The semantic reference regarding the Stargate universe.
|A Stargate SG-1 episode|
|Daniel Jackson facing the beginning of the Oma/Anubis fight|
|Episode Nb|| Season 8|
|Directed by|| Andy Mikita|
|Written by|| |
Robert C. Cooper
|Produced by|| |
John G. Lenic
|Director of photography||Jim Menard|
|Original air date|| United Kingdom: February 8, 2005|
Australia: March 3, 2005
United States: March 11, 2005
|Daniel must once again decide whether to risk death or ascend when Oma Desala gives him a second chance. O'Neill and Carter struggle with their respective personal relationships.|
- This episode is a 63 minutes-long. However, they're was a special 42 minutes cut for airing and syndication. Here are the missing parts of the short version:
- The "Previously on Stargate SG-1...".
- The opening scene between Ba'al and Anubis where he says Ba'al has betrayed him.
- The scene when Daniel first enters the diner, along with Oma Desala explaining where exactly Daniel was and how he got there.
- The entire scene of knighting Bra'tac and Teal'c on Dakara - nothing is mentioned of Jaffa freedom save they have control of the weapon.
- Some bantering between Pete Shanahan and Carter when they walk down the corridors of Stargate Command and the bantering between Sam, Pete and Jacob Carter.
- All scenes of Bra'tac and Teal'c on a ship.
- O'Neill waking up with Kerry Johnson in his bed.
- Daniel trying to talk to the other Ancients in the diner.
- The phone call from Pete, the florist scene and driving to the new house.
- Sam waiting in the car outside Jack's house.
- When Daniel says "No syrup?"
Facts about "Threads"
|Airing date||March 11, 2005 +|
|Airing date AUS||March 3, 2005 +|
|Airing date UK||February 8, 2005 +|
|Directed by||Andy Mikita +|
|Director of photography||Jim Menard +|
|Edited by||Stein Myhrstad +|
|Episode number||18 +|
|Episode title||"Threads" +|
|Infobox image||Threads.jpg +|
|Produced by||John G. Lenic +|
|Season||Stargate SG-1 Season 8 +|
|Series||Stargate SG-1 +|
|Written by||Robert C. Cooper +|