This is a list of answers to questions posed as a result of content from individual episodes from Season 1 of Stargate SG-1. These questions are taken directly from the episode guides.
- Answer: Before the Goa'uld attempts to reach the Earth Stargate, the SGC send them back to their respective planets (SG1: "The Enemy Within").
- Answer: Skaara has been possessed by the Goa'uld Klorel, "son" of Apophis. Several months later, him and Apophis command two Goa'uld Ha'tak motherships to invade Earth (SG1: "Within the Serpent's Grasp").
- Sha're has been possessed by Amaunet, Apophis' queen, and Daniel Jackson will find her pregnant one Abydos year later (about one year and half) on Abydos (SG1: "Secrets").
- Answer: Slowly but surely, the symbiote causes Kawalsky to have headaches and blackouts. After an unsuccessful attempt to surgicaly remove the symbiote by Doctor Warner's team, Kawalsky is eventually killed by Teal'c who holds a part of his head in a deactivating puddle (SG1: "The Enemy Within").
- Answer: The Giza DHD has been found in Giza by the Germans then confiscated by the Russians after the Second World War. It has been used by a Russian research team to dial a retreived Stargate who has been sunk into the ocean, along with Thor's spaceship Biliskner and made their own Stargate program in parrallel with the Americans. Later, this DHD is used (and destroyed) to retreive Teal'c back after he was buffered in the Stargate following a power surge (SG1: "Watergate", "48 Hours").